SAET is a state tribunal that resolves disputes, either through agreement at a conference, conciliation or mediation, or through a decision of the Tribunal at a hearing. Read the latest newsletter @SAET, issued June 2017, as SAET explains how their jurisdiction is set for expansion from 1 July 2017.
You can find a link to the full newsletter here: SAET Newsletter
From 1 July this year, SAET will:
- continue to resolve Return to Work disputes
- resolve SA employment and industrial disputes
- regulate SA’s industrial awards, agreements and registers
- hear SA work, health and safety related prosecutions
- resolve SA equal opportunity and dust disease matters.
Rossi Legal regularly appears in matters involving the SAET for workers and employers, and is ready for the new administrative changes relating to other areas of law including:
Work Injury Law
Employment & Industrial Law
Unpaid wages and other employment entitlements
Workplace Health and Safety
Phone: (08) 8125 7000